Turn our Strengths to your benefit!
Our strengths consist in
- being able to offer a wide range of machining possibilities
- manufacturing with optimised processes so that we can offer attractive prices
- producing above all small to medium lot sizes (30 to 1,000 ea)
- being reliable in keeping to deadlines
- assuring your requirements in terms of quality
- offering solutions as well as finished products
We offer 30 years of professional expertise
- in machining chuck-held and bar-fed turned parts
- in machining aluminium castings
- in machining turned forgings
- in machining thin-walled pipes
- in external cylindrical grinding
- in milling complex parts (4-axis and multi-side machining)
- in groove cutting
Recognising and fulfilling our customers' needs constitutes the prime objective of our company. We maintain constant close contact with our customers to always be up-to-date on new and changing requirements.
Quality refers not only to the product but also to technical and organisational processes, procedures, methods and means involved in manufacturing our products; quality also refers to all customer and supplier relationships.
We achieve quality by selecting safe processes in production together with quality control on modern, high-precision 2D and 3D measuring machines.
We guarantee our customers the very highest quality standard, safeguarded on the basis of our well-founded know-how and expertise, together with trained staff.